Terms and Conditions
Read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our App. The App uses Apple’s End User License Agreement - for more information visit https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website and/or app and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the website and/or app.
Your access to and use of the website, app and MindNation's services are conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website, app and third party links.
By accessing or using the website and/or app You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of majority in your area or country without the permission of your parent or guardian. The Company does not permit those under the age of majority to use the website and/or app.
Our website and/or app may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused with the use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such apps or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- Our User Terms (which each User must agree to comply with, and which apply to the use of our Services by each individual User);
- Our Terms of Service with your Employer;
- Our Support and Maintenance Terms.
- Our BestMe Rewards Fair Use Policy.
This Fair Use Policy for Rewards ("Policy") sets forth guidelines and limitations for the use of rewards, incentives, or similar programs ("Rewards") offered by MindNation ("we," "us," or "our") to ensure fair and responsible use by our users ("you" or "your"). This Policy aims to promote transparency, prevent abuse, and maintain the integrity of our Rewards program. By participating in our BestMe Rewards program, you agree to comply with this Policy.
Our Rewards program is available to BestMe users, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose of Rewards
- Our Rewards program is designed to incentivize and reward users for specific actions or achievements as outlined in the dashboard mechanics.
- The specific details of the Rewards program, including qualifying actions, eligibility criteria, and reward structure, will be communicated to you and may be subject to change at our discretion.
- Rewards are intended for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes, unless expressly stated otherwise in the program details.
- Rewards cannot be transferred, exchanged, or sold unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
- You agree not to engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or abusive activities to gain or exploit Rewards. Such activities may include, but are not limited to, creating multiple accounts, suspicious repetition of activities in the dashboard, using automated systems or scripts, manipulating data, or attempting to circumvent program rules.
- We reserve the right to investigate any suspected abuse or violation of this Policy. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that a violation has occurred, we may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to, suspending or terminating your participation in the dashboard, revoking Rewards, or pursuing legal remedies.
- Our services, products, and offers must not be used in a manner that we consider to be excessive, as determined solely by us.
- If we determine that your usage violates our Fair Use Policy, we will notify you and review the actions you have taken on the platform.
- Failure to comply with this policy and continuing to use the service excessively may result in the immediate suspension or cancellation of your access to our services, products, or offers, without any prior warning or notice provided to you.
Modifications and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Rewards program, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice.
- We may amend or update this Policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Policy on our website or other communication channels. Your continued participation in the Rewards program after such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the Rewards program, including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of data, or loss of reputation.
- We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the Rewards program, including without limitation, the availability, accuracy, or reliability of any information or rewards provided.
To report a violation of this policy, please email us at [email protected].
It is your responsibility to ensure your mobile system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the website and/or app and is compatible with the website and/or app.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the website and/or app. Access to the website and/or app is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the website and/or app without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the website and/or app, or any features, parts or content of the website and/or app at any time for any period.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the website and/or app, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
You may only use the website and/or app for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the website and/or app on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the website and/or app and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
- Store pages of the website and/or app on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the website and/or app;
- Remove or change any content of the website and/or app or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Website or the servers on which it is hosted;
- Use the website and/or app to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- Use the website and/or app to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website and/or app, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- Attempt a denial of service attack to make the website and/or app, and/or network unavailable to users;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website and/or app without our consent or in contravention of these terms and conditions; or
- Create links to the website and/or app from any other website and/or app, without our prior written consent.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in any content of the Website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos).
Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Website (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged and you must not use any part of the materials on your Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
We may change the format and content of the Website from time to time. You agree that your use of the Website is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
While we try to make sure that all information contained on the Website (other than any user- generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Any transactions that you conclude through the website are subject to our User Terms.
For further detail relating to the terms of your use of the Website please see our User Terms and in particular the following sub-headings of those terms:
- Booking our services;
- Using our resources;
- Posting Content;
- External Links;
- Availability and operation of the Services, website and the App;
- Intellectual Property Rights; and
- Our liability.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you are visiting Our website and/or app from a country other than the Philippines or Singapore, your communication through Our website and/or app or services may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By using Our website and/or app or any of our services, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your information in the Philippines, Singapore and other countries (including Malaysia, United States, the UK, Australia and MENA) in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and
- You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
If you have any questions or concerns about this website and app Website Terms, please communicate at:
By electronic mail:
Please note that we may need to confirm your identity, request additional details and work with other MindNation departments to respond to you or to look into your concerns or complaint.
We may modify these terms from time to time and will post the latest version online.
Last updated: November 2021