Customer Experience Manager
- The Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction (CSAT), customer recovery, and retention through escalation management and continuous audits on customer interactions and customer insight.
- The CX team first and foremost must ensure that customers; needs are met. They must be able to think quickly on their feet and communicate effectively with customers directly if needed and turn negative member experiences into positive ones.
- The CX team liaisons between internal departments (Sales & Ops Team), service partners, and customers. Members of this team must have good communication skills and be able to establish good relations within the company. Helping solve other teams; problems might also be required, so learning the ins and outs of the company is a must.
- Works with internal departments and service partners to resolve basic to moderately complex customer inquiries (escalations), ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviews quality data, identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and make recommendations regarding indicators related to changes in quality levels in the business.
- Analyses consumer feedback (customer insight and action) and measures the business impact of customer service identifies process gaps and proposes improvement at all levels of the organization.